Re: VetTux

On Saturday 09 April 2005 13:53, Christian Heller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just discovered the "VetTux Animal Clinic Management System":
> http://www.tuxsoft.co.za/VetTux/about.php
>
> Perhaps we should at least list it on the Debian-Med website.

Hi,

I couldn't find the source on the website. Moreover, the license is not
clear -- the website just states "The Linux version of VetTux is free to
all non-profit organisations", which clearly makes the program non-free at
best. Are we allowed to modify/distribute/etc. the program?

Right now, I don't consider VetTux a candidate for packaging and thus won't
add it to the Debian-Med webpages. If the author changes his mind, we can
always reconsider.

Cheers,

--

Tobias