Re: Debian package for TeXtopo

Steffen Moeller <moeller@pzr.uni-rostock.de> wrote:

> The Debian-Med software list mentions textopo as a LaTeX extension to
> display the topology of transmembrane proteins.
>
> An ITP is still pending, otherwise the package is ready for an upload
> to the main distribution from my point of view. Is anybody of you
> familiar with Debian standards for TeX and would sponsor me?

I'm one of the maintainers of the teTeX packages, and I'm glad to
sponsor this.

There are some things I'd like to see resolved:

- Please install the documentation, or symlinks to it, in
  /usr/share/doc/texmf/latex/textopo. This way, the texdoc command will
  find it.

- Why don't you install the example files generated from the dtx into
  the documentation directory?

- README.Debian and conffiles.ex can go away.

Grüße, Frank

--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich