Debian package for Tigr-GlimmerHMM

Hello,

I just created a Debian packge of the gene finding program
Tigr-GlimmerHMM [http://www.tigr.org/software/GlimmerHMM]
which is available from
http://bioinformatics.pzr.uni-rostock.de/~moeller/debian/tigr-glimmerhmm

GlimmerHMM knows about introns and was trained on eukaryotes while Glimmer
is only trained on prokaryotes. In analogy to glimmer I again prefixed
the binary with tigr- although there is nothing like glimmerhmm in
Debian.

The package is void of any documentation, really, because upstream does
not provide any to my knowledge. Mihaela, is there something you could
help us with? Also, if anybody of this list could help me out in this respect
then this would be most appreciated.

Has maybe anybody written an interface for BioPerl in analogy to
/usr/share/perl5/Bio/Tools/Genscan.pm ? I am asking because of my longer
term plan to present this information in EnsEMBL.

If there are Debian Developers out there considering this worthy to be
uploaded to the Debian main distribution then I would happily be
sponsored.

A package for MUMmer is pending.

Many greetings.

Steffen