Re: Mail from LinuxMed 2005

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Dr. Jorge R Rodriguez wrote:

Dear Andreas.
Thank you so much. It is excellent.

Thanks. ;-)

It is expected to be on line on October 24th.
We keep on touch. We are begin to make a book about opensource on health care. I would appreciate to keep you as a collaborator. We could use the conference for a DebianMed chapter. It would be very important to put a chapter for DebianMed project. What do you think?

I think it is very interesting and I think it is appropriate to CC your private
mail to the Debian-Med mailing list (I guess there was nothing private in your mail).
This would be a good chance for non-tech people to collaborate on the docs.