Re: Mail from LinuxMed 2005
- To: "Dr. Jorge R Rodriguez" <email@example.com>
- Cc: Debian Med Project List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Mail from LinuxMed 2005
- From: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:04:01 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.62.0510140801410.9093@wr-linux02>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Dr. Jorge R Rodriguez wrote:
Thank you so much. It is excellent.
It is expected to be on line on October 24th.
We keep on touch. We are begin to make a book about opensource on health care. I would appreciate to keep you as a collaborator. We could use the conference for a DebianMed chapter. It would be very important to put a chapter for DebianMed project. What do you think?
I think it is very interesting and I think it is appropriate to CC your private
mail to the Debian-Med mailing list (I guess there was nothing private in your mail).
This would be a good chance for non-tech people to collaborate on the docs.
Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org> escribió:
On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Dr. Jorge R Rodriguez wrote:
Dear Andreas. Hope you are OK. This e-mail is only for
remember to you, that in October 24th is your
DebianMed Project. Free Software in Health Care.
Here you can find the material for public download:
If you need any help or have any question, please let
Feel free to contact me if something is missing.
Kind regardsa and thanks for organizing the conference