WEKA machine learning library - Debian package

Dear all,

at
http://bioinformatics.pzr.uni-rostock.de/~moeller/debian/weka
you find my latest packaging effort, the WEKA Java library for machine
learning.

It compiles and runs with free Java machines, only the GUI
interface has some problems. This is not overly dramatic in my point of
view since the command line interface is ok to use, too.

Please let suggestions for improvements of the packaging fly in. Andreas
volunteered to package it, though if someone else, preferably with some Java
background, would jump in I am certain Andreas would appreciate it.

Many greetings

Steffen