Re: [Debtags-devel] [tillea@rki.de: Re: Debtags for medical issues]

Hi,
I'd prefer keeping the number of facets low, so I'd like to avoid a
"medicine", a "biology" and a "genetics" field (not to forget
"chemistry")...
field:: is okay for me, but I'm not sure if we will want to limit it
to "scientific fields".
Maybe use something even wider.

Like we have works-with:: and made-of:: - maybe we should transition
from use:: to something similar like used-for:: or used-in::

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\