Attention debian-med@lists.debian.org: Your message to 20ckuszynski@avemaria.edu appears to be spam and was blocked

An email you sent has been blocked because it appears to be unsolicited commercial email (spam).

The message was sent to: 20ckuszynski@avemaria.edu

The message subject was: Mail Delivery (failure 20ckuszynski@avemaria.edu)

The message was sent by: debian-med@lists.debian.org

The message was received on 05/12/2005 at 3:55:01 AM

The message was sent from a server with IP address: 80.247.141.70

The action(s) taken on the message were:

     Attachment deleted:  Unauthorized file type

If your message was not spam then we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please correct the message and resend it or contact our network administrator for more information.

Thank you,

The Network Administration Team

Message analysis performed by TurboGeeks Block & Tackle