Debian-Med day @ DebConf
- To: Debian Med Project List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Debian-Med day @ DebConf
- From: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 12:08:17 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.62.0505091200470.3811@wr-linux02>
I think about organizing kind of a "Debian-Med day" if enouth interested people
would like to join DebConf 5 in Helsinki
I could imagine the following:
1. My (accepted) Custom Debian Distributions talk in the morning.
2. Having some general discussion about Custom Debian Distributions
3. BOF "Debian-Med" in early afternoon.
4. Discussing Debian-Med issues in the afternoon.
It would be interesting how many people which are interested in medicine
will join DebConf and do think that such a schedule would be interesting.
Moreover I would like to inform you about a paper Steffen Möller and me
want to send in to BIOMED in Utrecht. You can have a look at the
preliminary version at
(left navigation has a link to the PDF version. There is also a latex2html
but this output is a little bit weak so I would suggest to go with the PDF.
The necessary files to build the PDF are available via SVN: