Clinical study software

Hi,

for those people who understand German this link might be interesting:

      http://www.xartrials.de/index.php/articles/news

I just got the hint to this web system which is based on xaraya

      http://www.xaraya.com/index.php/base/about

We do not have xaraya in Debian (there is also no ITP yet) which makes
the effort to include xartrials into Debian high.  But if somebody
would evaluate xartrials and we could wake some interest to package
xaraya (which might be quite interesting for other things, too) and
issue an RFP bug for this as first step.  In any case we might list
the project in our long term TODO list on the web pages - I'm a little
bit unsure about the sections.

So its time for you medical experts to have a look at it.