Article about medicine and open source

Hi all,
I am the Italian translator of Debian-med web pages. I was recently asked to
write an article for a Linux Italian magazine about medicine and open source.
Andreas, I would ask you if I could use your presentation about Debian-med as
track for my paper. For everybody, any advice on the main topics to be
emphasized?

Thanks in advance

Davide

--
"Progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things"
 (R.A. Heinlein)