Re: Open Source Stem Cell R&D (fwd)

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:23:25 +0100 (CET)
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did not really found a download or a license but if there is any
> interest someone might do a more detailed research on the home page

Which download was you looking for?

>         http://usbiodefense.com/news_012105.php
>
> which seams responsible for the message on LinuxMedNews:
>

> http://linuxmednews.com/linuxmednews/1106324091/index_html

Since I'm interested to translate in Italian this article, I sent an
e-mail message to the only address I found about copyright issues. I
hope someone would answer, but if don't, in your opinion, can I
translate and publish the entire article, for now?

P.S.: I recommend to all these who didn't ever seen to look at
www.bios.net. I think also BIOS could be very interesting for Debian
community.

--
Luca Brivio

Web:		http://icebrook.altervista.org
Jabber:		lucab83@jabber.org

"Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto" (P. Terentius Afer)