Re: Physionet PhysioToolkit packages?

    > Thanks for the hint.  I guess we should at least mention
    > this on our todo list in the web pages I guess "control of
    > medical devices" is the right section (or would you suggest
    > a different section ...

Hello Andreas,

This toolkit is not really a device oriented thing, but software
for signal processing and analysis of time series data from
physiologic measurements.  As it stands, it seems to fit best in
the "other" section (it is perhaps quite useful in conjuction
with electrocardiognosis which is also there).

It might fit into medical research, or even some other (as yet
undefined) section like biomedical research or biomedical
engineering.  Or maybe "Control of medical devices" could be
expanded to "medical device control and signal processing"?
PhysioNet, Electrocardiognosis, Neurophysiological analyzers and
OpenEEG would all fall nicely into that category.

Regards, Mike

--
Michael A. Miller                               mmiller3@iupui.edu
  Imaging Sciences, Department of Radiology, IU School of Medicine