Re: (forw) dcmtk_3.5.3-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Juergen Salk wrote:
[ ... in private discussion but I guess there is nothing private in it ...]

Congratulations.  It might be a good idea to announce this to debian-med
list once the package is available at all mirrors (tomorrow).

it seems to be available now (currently for i368 and ia64 only).

Andreas, as you have sponsored the package, I'd say the honour is
your's. So please go ahead ...
Jürgen has a strange feeling about honour.  But well in real live often people
who do less work instead of people who do much of the work and so I'll go with
the real live interpretation of "honour".  So Jürgen Salk and Pablo Sao worked
hours for getting dcmtk packaged for Debian and I spended 30 min (at most to
look at their fine work gave some hints and just called dput for the upload)
to finalize the prozess of getting dcmtk into Debian.

Have fun in using it and send bug reports to the package to enhance its
quality.