Re: Graphical EEG-mapping software (Package built, Legal Suggestions)

Hi,

Am Montag, 5. Juli 2004 11:04 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> > What about a simple symlink.  This would do no harm but should prevent
> > any breakage.
>
> I did not hear anything about success here.
>
> > > LEGAL problem:
> > > The software is totally under GPL but ships with a graphical head-model
> > > that is confined to the use with tempo itself.
> >
> > If I were you I would forward this question to debian-legal (and ask
> > for CCing).
>
> Any news.  Just tell me if you need further help.  My next week is obliged
> to more or less 100% Debian-Med work.

to be honest, I didn't change anything after the packages on
http://neuro.psychologie.uni-oldenburg.de/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/

1. At the moment I only have a debian-stable System to work/test on, and some
of the dependencies can't be resolved in stable.
2. I planned on translating the doc to German and didn't find time for it.
3. I wanted to wait for the DAM-approval and didn't think it takes that long.

If I get time and debian testing (both of which will take place probably in
September) I'll get back to it. If someone's quicker he/she might have a good
start with what I have on
http://neuro.psychologie.uni-oldenburg.de/debian/dists/unstable/main/sources
(I'd also help but I don't have time for the full works right now).

Regards,

Roland

--
Dr. Roland Marcus Rutschmann <roland.m.rutschmann@uni-oldenburg.de>
Inst. fuer Kognitionsforschung, Univ. Oldenburg, Fak. 4/A6, 26111 Oldenburg