Re: (forw) netbase: missing acr-nema (DICOM) port in /etc/services

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Juergen Salk wrote:

I've filed this wishlist bug against netbase. Maybe this of some
interest for others as well ...
I wonder if we should adjust the severity a little bit higher:

  normal          a bug that does not undermine the usability of the whole package; for
                  example, a problem with a particular option or menu item.
  minor           things like spelling mistakes and other minor cosmetic errors that do
                  not affect the core functionality of the package.
  wishlist        suggestions and requests for new features.

Currently it is wishlist, but I think "normal" would also fit.

Thanks for spotting this