Open Source Applications in Radiology

Hi,

just in case not all of you are reading LinuxMedNews ...

     http://linuxmednews.com/linuxmednews/1102189736/index_html

For those who are interested in getting under the hood of medical imaging
applications, we have put together a virtual community of practice. OpenRAD has
a repository tracking about 40 projects in the PACS space with an RSS news
aggregator engine that automatically captures project updates. We are also
compiling a tutorial series to demystify DICOM, the medical imaging standard.
We are seeing a great deal of activity in this area and want to help people in
finding the right tool to solve their problem.