Re: Homepage updates

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004, Tobias Toedter wrote:

sorry for the long delay -- I was burried in work the last few days.
No problem - its the same for many of us.

Finally, I've managed to update the webpages of Debian-Med according to the
discussions on this list.
Many thanks - I did not reread all mails from the list but it is fine
according to my mind.

A further news is that I just uploaded some packages of arb to

       http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/arb/

If your time permits you can update this on the web pages.  Testers
are always welcome.

Moreover the gnumed packages at

       http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/gnumed/

are more or less up to date.  My plan is to update often and do the last
polishing before I do an upload to the experimental distribution.