Re: Inclusion of ** Care2x ** in the Debian-Med distribution

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003, plasticdoc wrote:

> To: Andreas Tille (tille@debian.org)
> Debian-Med Project
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/
>

> Dear Andreas,
>
> May I suggest the Care2x environment (also called Care2002) for the
> possible inclusion in the Debian-Med distribution?
Thanks for your hint.  I'm forewarding this private mail to the Debian-Med
maling list because I think there is nothing private about it.  In general
each Free Software can be included into Debian.  It just needs some person
(not necessarily a Debian developer) who builds the Debian package.  This
means it need some spare time I'm currently not able to sparse personally
but I hope some other person - or perhaps yourself - would be able to do
the job.  To ask for inclusion of *any* Free Software you could file a
"Request For Packaging" (RFP) bug to the Debian Bug Tracking System.  (Feel
free to ask if you need some advice how to do that.)

--
Sie schaffen eine Wüste und nennen es Frieden.
		-- Publius Cornelius Tacitus (55-120 v. Chr.)