Heilpraktiker

Hello there,

I am new here and haven't taken a very close look at all what is
offered around (like GnuMed, Freemed et al).  Since I am working in
the field of non-medical practitioner (I wonder if this is realy the
right translation for Heilpraktiker) I thought there may have been
some efforts in the past to taylorize GnuMed to the needs of my
clients ... and if not, if it would be so difficult to undertake a
task like that.

Any comments on that?  ANY hints are very welcome :-))

ray

--
		       Raimund Kohl Consulting
	       Kommunikative Praktizierungskonzepte und