Re: ANNOUNCE: Medical Words v0.1

On 8 Jul 2003, Elizabeth Barham wrote:

> Thanks go to our own Karsten Self for providing the listing of words
> in German.
>
> For more information, please see the Medical Words homepage:
>
>           http://medicalwords.sourceforge.net/
Thanks for the announcement.  We'll see how we can turn this into a
usable Debian package.  Do I understand it right that its primary usage
might be spell checking or do you see any further applications.

PS: What about your usfda-ndc-drug-info project.  If I remember right we
    stalled at the fact that I was unable to compile the package.