Re: ANNOUNCE: usfda-ndc-drug-info v0.4

On Thu, 15 May 2003, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> If you haven't added any non-Debian-specific content to the
> original my request does not make sense.
If anybody would put Debian specific stuff into the upstream source
than it has to be documented clearly - otherwise it is a bug which should
be solved.  While Elizabeth is upstream author and Debian maintainer in
one person she could fairly put all stuff into this upstream source (which
I would really try to avoid for certain reasons) but it was obviousely
not her intention.  Just grab the plain upstream source and be happy with
it.