From: Andreas Tille [mailto:tillea@rki.de]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 10:36 AM
To: Debian Med Project List
Subject: Re: GNUmed / Knoppix-CD (fwd)

at my talk at LSM today I was asked to foreward the URL to the
Knoppix-GnuMed ISO.  Just find it in the forewarded mail.  Be aware
that it is a known issue that it seems to work only for German
locale (reason for that problem is unknown).  At any time you might
try my experimental packages at

Perhaps I might just give the hint to my talk at LinuxTag

where you can meet me (but only short time for discussion because
my train leaves at 13:00).

Kind regards