Permission to use LINKAGE descriptions...

Dear Professor Ott,

   In an effort to distribute the FASTLINK implementation of the
LINKAGE suite of computer tools to the UNIX environment as part of the
Debian GNU/Linux distribution, some of us are writing manual pages for
UNIX' online documentation of the FASTLINK tools. As such, it would be
a great aid if we could copy some of the documentation from your site:

        http://linkage.rockefeller.edu/soft/linkage/

verbatim, such as the synopsis of the ILINK command.

   As an example of what we are working on, I present to you a recent
version of the UNKNOWN command's manual page:

        http://www.soggytrousers.net/repository/unknown.pdf

   Therefore, we are formally asking permission to copy parts of the
LINKAGE documentation as found on the web site, directory and relevant
sub-directories of:

        http://linkage.rockefeller.edu/soft/linkage/

and distribute them with the FASTLINK implementation of the LINKAGE
suite of tools.

   Thank you very much for your gracious attention to this matter.

   Respectfully,
   Elizabeth Barham