Re: fastlink_4.1P-fix88-1_i386.changes is NEW (fwd)

On 15 Apr 2003, Elizabeth Barham wrote:

> > Debian policy says that each program has to have a man page and so I
> > wrote some quite raw manpages.  I would really like it if someone
> > could have a look into these pages and send me enhancements.
>
>    I'm reviewing paper1.ps.gz in the current, woody distribution's
> documentation directory and it seems like some heavy biology.
>
>    What are your current manpages like?
I just check

      http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/fastlink/

There you can find what is currently in the upload queue but needs manual
editing by FTP maintainers because of the extra doc package.

NOTE: Please do NOT, I repeat NOT bookmark this URL.  It will vanish when
      the packages are available at the Debian mirror!!!!!!!!!!!

In the debian dirctory you will find the manpages I created yesterday.

>    There are ps documents describing the various tools.
Right - I just putted them in an extra package as you can see.

Many thanks for your unknown.1 manpage.  Perhaps you could merge the
contents into the style I used for all these pages?  Feel free to replace
my name as manpage author by your own.  I will update the package with
your manpages once it appears in the offical Debian archive (which might
last about one week).

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy