Taking over orphaned biology packages

On 12 Apr 2003, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:

> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-changes/2003/debian-devel-changes-200304/msg00824.html
Many thanks to Mario.

> > I think we should also care for the other biology related packages
> > soon.
>
> I'm not sure how much time I'll have for this, especially once I
> package ncbi-tools++ (which I plan to do once we actually get around
> to issuing a fresh release upstream.... ;-))
I just ask on Debian-Med with this mail (sorry for quoting you in
a public list, but I think it does no harm here).

If anybody would be able to care for

     bugsx
     fastlink
     njplot

because thy well be removed from Debian.  If noone would step in here
I think I should take them over myself.  I do not expect much trouble
with these packages.

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy