Re: Help to held a talk instead of mine!

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > I hopefully found a Debian developer who will step in and is
> > living in this area!  So nothing will be lost and may be
> > we could save the money for future use.
> Just got back from travelling and it having been incredibly
> cheap would have been prepared to sponsor another 50 Euro or
> so.
Again: Thanks to all who offered financial support.  I've also got some
hints where to ask for support if there is some more time.  But in my opinion
it is sane to use our world wide network as we did instead of spending money
into travel costs.

Kind regards

       Andreas, who is happy to belong to this community.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy