Re: Debian-Med

On 17 Feb 2003, David Moreno Garza wrote:

> I don't know what else to write, the only thing which Debian attracted
> me was Debian Med. :-)
Great! ;-)

> Let me know what I can do.
It depends from your skills and interests.  We need Debian packages from
several free medical projects.  They are more or less listed at the
Debian-Med pages.  Feel free to ask here how to do that.
By the way: Building Debian packages is not as hard at is might sound...

Ich you are not interested in technical work translation and good
documentation is heavily needed in my opinion.