Re: Dicom Image Viewer for Linux?

Hi Roland!

Thanks for uploading the debs ....

Roland Marcus Rutschmann <Rutschmann@gmx.de> writes:

> Am Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2003 12:25 schrieb Roland Marcus Rutschmann:
> > Hi,
> I put it in:
>
> deb http://neuro.psychologie.uni-oldenburg.de/debian stable non-free
> deb-src http://neuro.psychologie.uni-oldenburg.de/debian stable non-free
>
> /usr/share/doc/libmdc/README.nonofficialDebian

Don't know what that mean:

florian@debian:~$ sudo apt-get install xmedcon
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  libmdc
  libmdc xmedcon
0 packages upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 317kB of archives. After unpacking 983kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
Get:1 http://neuro.psychologie.uni-oldenburg.de stable/non-free libmdc 0.8.9-1 [235kB]
Get:2 http://neuro.psychologie.uni-oldenburg.de stable/non-free xmedcon 0.8.9-1 [81.5kB]
Fetched 292kB in 3s (76.0kB/s)
Failed to fetch http://neuro.psychologie.uni-oldenburg.de/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/libmdc_0.8.9-1_i386.deb  Size mismatch
Failed to fetch http://neuro.psychologie.uni-oldenburg.de/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/xmedcon_0.8.9-1_i386.deb  Size mismatch
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?
didn't work!

I am going to load the debs down and install them by dpkg ...

Regards Florian

--
Florian Reichert
Please notice: e-mails to my adress florianr@gmx.net must not be larger