Re: Tkfp Test CD was Knoppix-med: intro

Hello Steven,

> Perhaps you could pass me a work-in-progress knoppix
> at OSHCA? I will not be there, but I am meeting
> Alex Caldwell on Friday, If you could pass it
> to him?
Humm, ha :-) That's going to be difficult since I'm not there
either. Those pesky night shifts get in the way let alone a
flight from Germany ;-)

However, tell me what you'd need and I'll see how to make it
happen. GnuMed source can be pulled from Savannah any time,
of course.

Karsten H.
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346