Re: Tkfp Test CD was Knoppix-med: intro

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 smalllinux@netscape.net wrote:

> By the way, Alex Caldwell will be demonstrating a bootable Live CD with Tkfp practice management software at OSHCA at UCLA this week.
>
> I used BBC as a basis to make it. At this time it only has Tkfp on it, but it does have about 200 meg free space. ;-)
Interesting.  I would love if someone would care about Tkfp packages for
Debian.  I have just no experiences with Tcl/Tk and thus I will not
build the package myself.  But feel free to ask for help on this list
if there are packaging issues.

Once a Debian package is ready, including it on Knoppix is no problem
I guess.