Re: Knoppix-med: intro

Hi Jubal,

my brother has been working on exactly this and got a copy of
Knoppix with the older GnuMed *.debs running. Andreas is in
the process (AFAIK) of preparing new *.debs from a more
recent snapshot. I am his technical contact at GnuMed proper.

I have forwared your post to my brother (who is not on this
list) so he can get into contact with you.

>    * Graphics/ desktop icons: i'm thinking ahead here but, it would be
>      a nice touch if the knoppix graphics was modified to include
>      'debian-med logo' etc.. and if we had icons for the software on
>      the desktop. Any artistically inclined ppl on this list willing to
>      help?
There's a few pieces of graphics for GnuMed on:

 http://www.openmed.org/html/modules.php?set_albumName=album11&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346