Re: patient info app

Paul,

The OIO system is not available through Debian's apt-get package system
yet - but it is a web-based system for managing patient information. The
OIO system's unique feature is that you can make customized forms to
collect patient information specific to your needs through the web-browser
interface.

You can learn more about it and even try it on our public access server at
http://www.TxOutcome.Org.

The next release will be packaged for Debian.

Best regards,

Andrew
---
Andrew P. Ho, M.D.