Date: 11 Sep 2002 08:50:11 -0500
From: Kelly Black <kelly.black@penguinpackets.com>
To: tille@debian.org
Subject: Drug database for the DebianMed project

Saw that no link existed to a drug database on the site and found that
you were listed as a contact for the item list on the debian.org site,
so here is a suggestion for the "Drug Database" category:

http://www.psnw.com/~alcald/apothecary.html

It is for the Agenda VR3 handheld that runs Linux,and is nowhere near
complete (as far as I can see), but it might be a possible start for
someone else!

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ