Re: OIO system? was Re: SourceForge

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Andrew Ho wrote:

> Finally, we have been trying to make it easy to install. However, the OIO
> system uses Zope, PostgreSQL, Psycopg Zope-to-PostgreSQL database
> adapator, and a few other software components. A Debian package will be a
> huge help.
I might add that I sorted out some open questions with Andrew and see no
real problems in building the package onces this is solved.  If someone
is interested he could drop me a note but I see no real relevance to
blur the list with packaging details so far.  Once there are real problems
I will announce theme here.