Re: Vista

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > input like this.  I will create an extra page for HIS but I wonder
> > where to place the Mumps entry ...
> Either "infrastructure" or "HIS" since that's what it is
> mostly used for (in the medical domain).

Would you please be so kind to have a look at

        http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/

The I moved Vista and the both programs you mentioned from the second
item in the list of projects to the newly created third item (HIS).
Would you recommend to put also Mumps there (to be near Vista) or
would you like to suggest a further item "Infrastructure" where we
could move something from "other" (suggestions are welcome)?

By the way: At  http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/his  the German
description of Vista contains a "korrekte Übersetzung gesucht".  I guess
you are the right person to help here ;-).