Re: EMBOSS Packages

On Sat, 06 Jul 2002, Karsten Hilbert <Karsten.Hilbert@gmx.net> wrote...

: > I've been working on getting some EMBOSS packages ready, and I nearly
: > have them as tidy as I'd like, I just need to tune a couple of things.

: Uhm, what exactly am I to understand by "some EMBOSS packages" ?

EMBOSS <url:http://www.emboss.org/> is a collection of software for
molecular biology.

I have made a couple of packages (emboss, emboss-lib, emboss-java,
emboss-doc) containing this software.

You can download them from here -
  http://debian.bioinformatics.unsw.edu.au/packages/

If these packages are up to scratch, I will ITP/upload them to Debian.

Unfortunately, as the build process for the EMBASSY tools is difficult
(I don't think they can be autobuilt), I may not be able to upload
these to Debian.

--
Matt Hope <dopey@debian.org>