Re: Medical Words / Possible Drug Listing - Invitation and Announcement

I'm the guy that asked about "clinical" vs "general" health care terms before.
The reason I asked is that I'm one of the authors of Slee's "Health Care Terms"
(http://www.tringa.com), which contains over 6,000 words and phrases used in
healthcare, but *not* clinical terms, such as would be found in Tabers,
Stedman, or Mosby.  Our specialty is the definition of these terms, of course,
but if you're simply looking for words and phrases, this may be a source.  Take
a look at the web site if you're interested ... one of the 'pages'
(http://www.tringa.com/index.php?submit=Terms) contains 6,710 terms in HTML
format.  Our company is very supportive of Open Source, so I'm guessing that if
you find this list of use, something can be arranged to make them available to
you.   ...hj