Re: LinuDent Info for Debian-med and Brave Gnu World

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 07:36:14AM +0200, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> just an announcement I've got in private mail (attached at bottom) to let
> you know.

First of all, sorry for the delay in replying.

> My personal opinion:  We just have odontolinux in Debian but - as it works with
> free software - why not having an alternative.

Yes, we should have it/them! :)

> On the other hand - things will
> be done if someonw volunteers to do it.  The advantage of odontolinux from
> the Debian point of view is that one of the authors is Debian developer and
> builded Debian packages himself.

I am the one you are talking about. I am sorry I don't have the time to
package linudent. I will be very happy to be a tester for the package if
you want.

Regards,
Gaetano

--
Gaetano Paolone GnuPG:69A5 548C 4145 1116 8CA9  2CB5 9448 3FA3 54DB 33D3
  Debian developer - bigpaul@debian.org.  Home: http://www.bigpaul.org