Re: Should mencal be included into a med-tools package

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Christian Heller wrote:

> Why not?
I have no certain personal reason.  But there was an about > 30 postings
thread about "useless" software inside Debian.  But most developers voted
for including software if at least one person (i.e. developer) uses it
so heavily that he is willing to take over the work of maintainance.

So I will create a "med-tools" package which in the first run depends
from mencal.  Others might be added later.

Any hints for
  a) a better name for the meta package
  b) further software which could/should be included in this

PS: I'm quite done with translating Debian-Med web pages to German and
    building wml stuff for inclusion into the official Debian Web pages.
    I expect to be ready in the week after Easter.