Re: tried to package ctsim - The Open Source Computed Tomography Simulator

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Noel Koethe wrote:

> I tried to package ctsim but with the source and the latest
> cvs version the compile always have errors. Only FYI.
Thanks Noel.

> Should we fill RFP with alle the software so maybe someone
> pick up a package?
I think RFP or ITP make sense for those packages we consider valuable
for the project.  But we should not do this blindly.  For the list at
     http://auric.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/
I just used the index at
     http://www.euspirit.org/
mostly without checking the project page.  I think this has to be done
before filing any RFP or ITP.  Moreover it could help if someone
would check the Minoru page reguliarly - just in case I missed something
important.