Ok sign me up.

Title: Message
Hi everyone,

    I decided to take a look at linuxmednews again to see what was happening after the new year and I ran into this.  I have been a user of Debian for a while now.  I am a network admin at a county hospital.  Although the title doesn't suggest much towards the application side I am very familiar with many things that currently go on in the hospital.  I know perl/php/*sql, but I would like to help package up some of these projects.  I currently have a sun sparcstation20 running unstable if we want to compile these packages for sparc as well.
Problems for me will be that I haven't packaged anything for debian before.  I will go look at the how-to from debian, but if anyone knows of better docs to read let me know.  Should we start up something at Sourceforge?   The task list bug tracker and such at Sourceforge is a great tool.  Another project that is structured like ours is on sourceforge (http://cosi-nms.sourceforge.net).  They have made great progress with getting developers and maintaining links and CVS for all of their packages.

Well I am off to learn a little about some of these programs we currently have.  Maybe I can even try to package one.

Nice to see this project coming together,

Nick