Re: CFP: Open Source in Healthcare and Public Health (fwd)

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Brian Bray wrote:

> We don't plan to do a "fork".
I did not feared that. :)
I just want to coordinate.  Just tell me if there is anything you
did in this field.

> Everything will be made available to
> Debian-med. The part that may be different is that we will also put some
> windows demos and packages for other distributions onto the CD outside
> of the compressed file system. This means that we have less room and
> will need to delete some of the other (non-medical) demonstrations that
> you might want to keep.
I'm not sure if we would keep this much.  Just tell me how many space you
need, approximately.

> > Hint: It would be great to store a set of related talks ready to run
> > on this CD ...
>
> This is a good idea, maybe the material from OSHCA...
Just tell me the URL of any stuff which is under a DFSG free license ...
Or better, just build packages of this stuff which could be sponsored. ;-)