Re: CFP: Open Source in Healthcare and Public Health (fwd)

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Brian Bray wrote:

> Just to bring you up to date, we have been working on the Openhealth CD
> based on Debian-med/Knoppix with additional information from the Spirit
> site.
Great.  I suggest to make no different Knoppix CDs.  I really do not
plan to do concurrent work.  Just let me know about your efforts.  If
you people at spirit like to work on this CDs it is fine for me and
I could spend my time with packaging other software (which you can
include on this CD).

> This should also be ready well before this conference and we
> should be able to give away copies to people attending the health care
> part of the conference.
Hint: It would be great to store a set of related talks ready to run
on this CD ...