Re: CFP: Open Source in Healthcare and Public Health (fwd)

Andreas,
  I just submitted a proposal for OIO. If they accept it, I will look for
funding to go.
  If you are interested in going, I would suggest you put in a proposal.
If I can get funding for myself, I might be able to get funding for you as
well. Washington D.C. should be quite pleasant in March.
  We really need to look into a more reliable way of getting travel funds.
:-)

Best regards,

Andrew
---