Re: GnuMed Knoppix ISO image

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> please find a link to an ISO image of Knoppix enhanced with a
> recent version of GnuMed on
>
>  http://www.openmed.org
>
> Thanks go to Sebastian Hilbert, Jubal and Andreas for working
> on the image and to Sebastian Zimmermann and VT100 for
> hosting.
Great work!
Once I will have finished the next Gnumed packages I will have a look
into this stuff.  I plan to enhance the Knoppix with all stuff from
Debian-Med of noone insists.

I would like to call this "Medix" (or any other cute name - we have to
make sure that we neighter violate anybody elses trademarks nor to
disturb Klaus Knopper when grabbing his work).

Any opinions?