First Debian-Med packages, ITPed and uploaded to Incoming

Hello,

please see

         http://bugs.debian.org/132666    (Medicine-HOWTO)
         http://bugs.debian.org/132667    (med-dent)
         http://bugs.debian.org/132668    (med-bio-contrib)
         http://bugs.debian.org/132669    (med-bio)
         http://bugs.debian.org/132670    (med-doc)

The packages according to these ITPs are just uploaded to incoming.
Please consider these packages as working examples for building and
using meta packages.  Feel free to contribute further meta packages.
But currently there are no further upstream projects packaged yet
which might be worth to include it into a meta package (but I might
be mistaken).

I'm looking foreward to any comments.
Please have patience if I'm not very responsive next week because
I will do some skiing ...

PS: OpenHelath list is only CCed for this first time to get some
    status report.  Further annoncements will be done on Debian-Med
    list to avoid bloating OpenHealth list.