Re: E-Mail connectivity for doctors

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> With "them" I meant the f-prot people.
That we could really do once an installer exists.

> > > Any URLs ?
> > wr-linux02:~> which uscan
> > /usr/bin/uscan
> > wr-linux02:~> dpkg -S /usr/bin/uscan
> > devscripts: /usr/bin/uscan
> Funny as it may sound I don't run Debian currently :-)
You do not have to run Debian.  It was just the way I found out the
source of a tool inside Debian.  You can find source and DEBs at your
nearest Debian mirror in the directory

        pool/main/d/devscripts

I'm realy unsure if alien would work for those Debian packaging stuff
but the uscan utility should be able to extact easily.

> If you give me an URL I will have a look at uscan to create a
> watchfile for f-prot.
Feel free to ask in case of trouble with uscan (or an installation
of Debian ;-). I suggest to use the Testing distribution which works
perfectly for a couple of month here.)