Re: E-Mail connectivity for doctors - Analysis Document

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Christian Heller wrote:

> We have an "Analysis Document" in our project since longer:
> http://resmedicinae.sourceforge.net/model/analysis/index.html
Thanks.  I've seen it.  Everybody who wants to work for Debian-Med and
is able to understand German should have a look.  It's a valuable
resource.

> It is already quite comprehensive - unfortunately only the German version.
> (We are still looking for a translator!!) It has a chapter "3.9 Communicate"
> which might be extended to describe what you ask for, Andreas (email etc.).
In principle yes.  I just wanted to build this plain kind of list with
URL, License and short description as for the other topics on the
Debian-Med page.

> 1 I have raised the "email" topic in our resmedicinae-deutsch Mailing List
> where we have about 90 medical doctors telling us wishes/requirements.
> As always, the results of that discussion will be added to our Analysis-
> Document and can be copied to this list/be provided in Debian-Med.
I'm reading the list ...

> 3 Since you'd like to have "a page", Andreas: Our document is plain .txt but
> we were about using some documentation standard such as DocBook DTD (SGML)
> to be able to generate .html, .pdf, .doc :-| etc. But I don't know how far
> Johannes (our man) has come with that.
Your document is OK for me.  I just was looking for some help to
get some similar plain html as described above.  The sense is that
the short description and URL is the first step to a package and
could attract interest of developers.
It could be a plain copy of the description of the project homepages.