Re: Free drug databases

Andreas Tille wrote:
> I've got another hint to a free - at least in the sense free of charge,
> but no real license applied -drug database:
>
>        http://www.fda.gov/cder/ndc/database/default.htm
> Anybody wants to evaluate this?

I'm awaiting licensing claification about data in the Unified Medical
Language System. I have a program that output a hundred-thousand
medical words. But, I want to make sure that the National Library of
Medicine won't have any problem with my distributing that.

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal