FLINT 3 transition

I noticed that lots of math packages are failing to build now that FLINT 3
is in unstable.  Here's a link to the transition tracker:

https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-flint.html

I figured I'd send a note out to the team to help coordinate our efforts.

Arb, antic, and calcium are now included in FLINT, so I suppose it would make
sense to remove these packages, and maybe list libflint-arb-dev, libantic-dev,
and libcalcium-dev under libflint-dev's "Provides" going forward?

Macaulay2 will add FLINT 3 support in the next release.  I backported those
updates and uploaded a new package earlier today, so it's all set.

E-antic just released version 2.0.0 with FLINT 3 support.

I'm not sure if anyone's worked on updating Normaliz yet.  There's an issue:
https://github.com/Normaliz/Normaliz/issues/412

Let me know if I can help in any way!
Doug